Skip to main content

Full text of "Assorted emails from the Byzantine Latino Quarter BID from 2017 on"

See other formats

Re:  BLQ-Pico  BID  Renewal  Petitions  -  6th  Batch

Subject:  Re:  BLQ-Pico  BID  Renewal  Petitions  -  6th  Batch
From:  Donald  Duckworth  <duckworth. donald@gmail.com>

Date:  05/02/2018  03:51  PM

To:  Eugene  Van  Cise  <eugene.vancise@lacity.org>

BCC:  <moises@lani.org>

We  got  a  better  copy.  It  seems  correct  to  me.

On  Wed,  May  2,  2018  at  2:55  PM,  Eugene  Van  Cise  <eugene . vancise@lacity . org
<mailto:eugene.vancise@lacity.org>  >  wrote:

Don ,

The  petition  count  is  46.48%.

The  first  petition  in  this  batch  is  unreadable.

The  County  records  show  ESS  Prisa  II  LLC  as  the  owner  of  parcel  5075-010-027.  We
need  some  evidence  of  a  transfer  of  title  (such  as  a  copy  of  a  recorded  deed)  to  count  the
petition  from  Extra  Space  Storage  Inc.

Eugene  Van  Cise

Management  Analyst  II
Office  of  the  City  Clerk
213-978-1315  <tel : 213-978-1315>

On  Wed,  May  2,  2018  at  2:28  PM,  Donald  Duckworth  <duckwo rth . donald@gmail . com
<mailto : duckworth . donald@gmail . com>  >  wrote:

Attached  are  3  more  Petitions  for  City  approval.  Let  me  know  as  we  may
assist  further.  Thank  you.

—Attachments: -

ESS  PRISA  LLC  II  Petition  180502.pdf  60.9  KB

1  of  1

07/20/2018  08:12  AM